Wednesday 27 May 2015

Colourful Rainbow Makeup | Final Jacket







Above is my final jacket that i designed and manufactured for my second year of university. This project was in collaboration with Machine A! My concept was 'fairground' and i had to manipulate this into the Machine A brief. I kept the bright colours to a minimal and decided to influence more of my concept through my styling. 

I wanted to create a grunge/sport feel but with a slight Advant Garde twist. This makeup look is great for anyone wanting to relate their look to a colourful concept or even if you just want to be adventurous! It didn't take many products to create this look, only the base and eyeshadows. Hope i inspired some of you :)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Carlyle Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig