Sunday 4 January 2015

Warm Orange



So i have FINALLY got round to creating a new blog post. I'm becoming extremley bored of this cold weather and really can't wait for a bit of sunshine. The makeup look i have created is very warm with oranges and bronzed skin.

This look is false lash free, i personally don't like to upload makeup looks without falsies because I don't feel it gives the same impression. I wanted it to be a wearable day to day look, but with lashes, it can turn into a more glam look. There are of course lashes that are natural looking but i didn't find it very necessary as mine aren't toooo bad. Using the white liner pencil on my water line made my eyes appear larger and look more awake.

Hope you like this look & I promise I will post more often! xx

Product Links
Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation
180 Palette
Collection Brow Kit
Helen E Cosmetics Shimmer Shade 21
Rimmel London Day to Night Mascara
Barry M White Eye Liner
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey, I absolutely love this look and I'm loving orange recently in my eyelooks.
    I'd love it if you could take a look at my last post as it's quite similar to this look

    Brigid xo
    bridinnn.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

© Carlyle Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig