Friday 30 January 2015

Double Winged Liner & Pink Cut Crease


I'm feeling unusually productive this month, compared to the last few months i seem to be posting a lot more frequent! I've stuck to quite mellow looks recently so thought i would create something more exciting. I new i wanted to use pink but i couldn't for the life of me decide what other colours to go with. In the end i went with pinks sister, purple. If the bright colours weren't enough, i then went a step further and created a double wing in both corners of each eye. I applied white to my water line to make my eyes appear bigger, and used white near my tear ducks as a highlight, but to also tie in the colours.  With such extravagant eyes i used a nude gloss for my lips. Hope you like it, and if you have any specific looks you would like me to create then leave me a comment below. xx

P.S. New camera is why the quality is better :)

Product Links
Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation
Rimmel London Concealer
Rimmel London Bronzer
Eylure Lashes
Collection Brow Kit
180 Palette
Barry M Eye Liner
Maybelline Liquid Liner



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Carlyle Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig