Thursday 9 October 2014

Marques Almedia x Topshop Collab

My favourite pieces from the collection....



























Shop The Collection

So if i had the money these garments would be chilling in my wardrobe right now. The items are pricey but definitely worth buying. I love the colour pallet, textures, and literally everything about the collection!

Denim is also going to be a key trend for SS15 with white being a favourite colour.

My tutors have teamed up with Stavros Karelis founder of Machine A, to create a live brief. Lucky me, denim is playing a big part and i can't wait to experiment with it. Will be posting frequently about the project for opinions so follow me :)

Would love to see your style so #shannoncarlyle or @shannoncarlyle so i can see your looks.

Bye for now xxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Carlyle Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig